White and environmentally friendly
Eska®mono white is our white lined greyboard.
It is extremely suitable for showcards, displays and luxury packaging.
It lays at and stays at.
Eska®mono white is laminated with white o set lining paper on one side.
Easy to process
Due to its liner Eska®mono white has a tight white even surface. It is easy to process, making it extremely suitable for use in all kinds of packaging and boxes, but also in displays, showcards and slipcases.
The internal layer and the lining paper are made of 100% recycled fibres (post consumer). A fully chlorine-free bleaching method is used for the lining paper. This makes Eska®mono white one of the most environmentally friendly choices in white lined greyboard.
- Jigsaw and games boxes
- CD and DVD boxes
- Gift boxes
- Boxes for spirits and wines
- Display packaging
- Sample books
- Displays and showcards
- Cosmetics and perfume packaging
- Chocolate boxes (secondary packaging)
- High stiffness
- Even surface
- Lays flat and stays flat
- Consistent calipers and sizes
- Optimal runability
- Easy to cut, die cut, crease, score, gouge, mill, punch, drill and emboss/deboss
Eska®mono white is available in calipers from 1.00 mm (0.040") up to and including 2.00 mm (0.080").
• Large sheets are available in any size from 500 x 500 mm to 1200 x 1600 mm
• Rotary cut sizes are available in any size from 100 x 150 mm to 480 x 1360 mm
• Die cut sizes are available in any size from 100 x 150 mm to 720 x 1050 mm
The anatomy of Eska®mono white
White liner made from 100% recycled ﬁbres, bleached with a totally chlorine free (TCF) bleaching method
Greyboard made from 100% recycled ﬁbres
Grey liner made from 100% recycled fibres
Technical specifications (indication)
|Product||Caliper According to
|Grammage According to
|Dynamic stiffness According to
|Bursting Strength According to
|COBB60 According to
|Eska®mono white||mm / inches *||gsm||MDmNm||CDmNm||topkPa||bottomkPa||max topg/m²/60sec||max bottomg/m²/60sec|
• FSC® recycled 100% (CU-COC-809179)
• 100% PEFC (CU-PEFC-809179)
• EN-71-part 3, Migration of certain elements
• Foodstuffs and Consumer Act (Food Safety)