Black lined board for luxury boxes
Eska®mono black is a black lined greyboard.
It is extremely suitable for luxury boxes with a black inside. The material lays flat and stays flat.
Eska®mono black is lined with a deep-black liner on one side.
The grey internal layer is made of 100% recycled fibres (post consumer). The black liner is made from virgin fibres. Eska®mono black is fully recyclable.
- CD and DVD boxes
- Gift boxes
- Boxes for spirits and wines
- Display packaging
- Sample books
- Cosmetics and perfume packaging
- Chocolate boxes (secondary packaging)
- High stiffness
- Even surface
- Lays flat and stays flat
- Consistent calipers and sizes
- Optimal runability
- Easy to cut, die cut, crease, score, gouge, mill, punch, drill and emboss/deboss
Eska®mono black is available in calipers from 1.00 mm (0.040") up to and including 2.00 mm (0.080").
• Large sheets are available in any size from 500 x 500 mm to 1200 x 1600 mm
• Rotary cut sizes are available in any size from 100 x 150 mm to 480 x 1360 mm
• Die cut sizes are available in any size from 100 x 150 mm to 720 x 1050 mm
The Anatomy of Eska®mono black
Deep black and glossed liner made from virgin fibres
Greyboard made from 100% recycled fibres
Grey liner made from 100% recycled fibres
• FSC® mix 100% (CU-COC-809179)
• 75% PEFC (CU-PEFC-809179)
• EN-71-part 3, Migration of certain elements
• Foodstuffs and Consumer Act (Food Safety)